Wednesday 27 June 2012

Cool carpets...

 Anyone following this blog will be aware of my love of all things trompe l'oeil, and this carpet is my new obsession. I think I'll get the floorboard one for my new London pad. I'm not sure their photos do them justice, in the showroom they look really realistic. They aren't the softest underfoot, but they are really sturdy and look and feel good quality. They are the work of Ege Carpets, and they have an extensive range.


The Scandinavians are also getting in on the trendy carpet action, these are the work of NK interior and Therese Sennerholt, presented as a collection for A Carpet, and sold exclusively at NK Stockholm.


Google Earth and traditional Persian carpet designs were used by Munich based David Hanauer to create these bemusing and intriguing rugs

And some others that caught my eye...



No comments:

Post a Comment